StepNOut - Don't go to Step N Out Shoe repair, Santa Barbara

Pleasanton, California 1 comment

I recommend to anyone thinking of using this business, to think again!The older Korean man who works there as the "shoemaker" is a horribly rude person.

I tried taking a pair of shoes there to be repaired. Before I could finish telling him what the issue was with my shoes he shushed me and interrupted by telling me that I was wrong about how the shoe should be. I told him how I purchased the shoe and how it looked. He again interrupted me and told me,"I am a shoemaker I know, not you, how it is supposed to look," Then said that I would have to take the shoe somewhere else.

No one ever taught this man that you don't be rude to customers if you want their business. I told him that I wouldn't dream of letting someone as rude as he work on my shoes, let alone give him my business/money!

Shocking behavior!

Review about: Shoe.

Comments

amderrick
Herbert, Saskatchewan, Canada #33877

I told him that I wouldn't dream of letting someone as rude as he work on my shoes, let alone give him my business/money!Shocking behavior!